About Vicki Hobbs
My name is Vicki Hobbs and I am a mother of two amazing girls, who due to their age gap have helped me to adapt and become more patient and resilient through life changes, while improving myself on many levels to become who I am today.
I started my own business as a health care professional in 2004 and have been working with pregnant women since 2006. I help you to prepare your body for your growing baby and to minimise pain and discomfort during your pregnancy and birth. It gives me joy to do this work and support you with knowledge, tools and techniques in a non-judgemental way so you are confident and fearless during labour and birth.
My mission is to help your body prepare physically for your growing baby and reduce the pain and discomfort associated with pregnancy, while providing you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to have a calm and positive birth and to release and let go of fear. It is so important that you feel safe, calm, listened to and supported.
What Do I Do?
I provide comprehensive childbirth education to eliminate fear so that you feel strong, confident and comfortable with your birth choices.
I educate you on the tools and techniques you can use to stay calm and reduce pain during labour, allowing you to experience a positive, calm birth.
I listen to what you have to say, what your fears are, what your goals are for your birth and what you feel you need to achieve that, which means that I can then start helping you to formulate your birth preferences to achieve those goals.
I train your partners to be the very best support person they can be, allowing you to relax and focus on you, your body and your baby during labour and birth.
I provide a specialist pregnancy massage service, which means you can feel safe having a massage, while releasing tension and discomfort during your pregnancy in preparation for your labour and birth.
As your birth coach I provide you with ongoing education, resources and bodywork providing you with an opportunity to genuinely feel calm and supported while having continuity of care during your pregnancy, labour and birth.
I am highly trained in many different complementary therapies for the mind, body, emotions and energy; which means you can save time and money by using my services for all your needs in preparation for a positive, calm birth.
I offer a private group for couples on Facebook as well as a monthly face to face meet up so you can be a part of a supportive group, which means that you can ask questions, chat to other couples who are experiencing similar challenges and share in positivity and reassurance particularly during the postpartum period as newborn parents.
- VBAC Facts Academy – VBAC Educator Training 2017
- VBAC School for Educators 2017
- Group B Strep Workshop with Sara Wickham 2017
- Spinning Babies Practitioner Training with Ginny Phang 2017
- Labour Progress Workshop with Sara Wickham 2017
- Senior First Aid Refresher 2016
- Certificate Postpartum Doula – Newborn Mothers 2015
- Diploma Remedial Massage – Institute of Massage 2004
- Diploma Pregnancy, Labour & Post-Natal Massage 2008
- Diploma Pregnancy Massage & Maternity Care – Well Mother 2008
- Diploma Pregnancy Massage – Pregnancy Massage Australia 2013
- Certificate IV Massage – Institute of Massage 2003
- Certificate Clinical Hypnotherapy – TAD James 2006
- Certificate Doula / Birthing Educator – Labour of Love 2010
- Certificate Hypnobirthing Australia Practitioner – 2014
- Certificate HypnoBirthing – The Mongan Method Practitioner – 2009 and refresher 2012
- Certificate Soundbirth Practitioner – 2012
- Certificate Hot Stone Therapy – 2009
- Certificate ENAR Pain Therapy Practitioner – 2008
- Certificate Ion Spa Detox Practitioner- 2009
- Diploma Natural Therapies (Aromatherapy) – 1995
- Diploma Innerscape Meditation & Relaxation Therapy Facilitator – 2002
- Certificate Thought Field Therapy – 2003 & 2006
- Certificate Reiki I & II – 2004
- Licensed Heal Your Life Workshop Leader & Life Coach – 2006
- Certificate IV in Business (Frontline Management) – 2004
- 2017 Outstanding Performance Community Support – National Hypnobirthing Australia Conference
- 2016 Outstanding Performance Community Support – National Hypnobirthing Australia Conference
- 2015 Outstanding Performance Community Support – National Hypnobirthing Australia Conference
- Finalist – City of Wanneroo 2012 Most Innovative Business Award
- Finalist – City of Wanneroo 2012 Best Marketing Business Award
- Finalist – City of Wanneroo 2012 Best Customer Service Business Award
- Runner Up – City of Wanneroo 2008 Best New Business Award
- Finalist – City of Wanneroo 2008 Best Marketing Business Award
- Finalist – City of Wanneroo 2008 Small Business Development Business Award
What would you like to know more about?
Hypnobirthing Australia Classes
Hypnobirthing Australia Timetable for Classes
Positive Caesarean Birth Workshop
Back to Basics Birthing Workshop
Vaginal Birth After Caesarean Workshop
Online Childbirth Education Course
Labour Focus Massage
Birth Doula Services
Postpartum Doula Services
My name is Vicki Hobbs and I am a Childbirth Educator (Back to Basics Birthing), Hypnobirthing Australia™ Practitioner, Remedial Massage Therapist specialising in Pregnancy Massage, Birth & Postpartum Doula, Certified Placenta Encapsulator, Hypnotherapist, Aromatherapist, Reiki Practitioner and Life Coach. I am based in the northern suburbs of Perth and can be contacted by email by email@example.com or phone (08) 9303 9111.