Positive Caesarean Birth
Our world first “Positive Caesarean Birth” course is specifically designed to assist mothers and birth partners to achieve a positive pregnancy and caesarean birth.
We truly believe that every parent deserves to approach the birth of their baby with joy and without fear!
The caesarean section rate in Australia is currently sitting at around 34%, and we know that sometimes the safest way to birth (for mother and/or baby) is through a caesarean section, or there are circumstances that prompt a mother to have an elective caesarean and so this course has been created with these mothers in mind without judgement or bias.
This course can be life-changing for mothers, partners and babies.
Not only does it help to have a more relaxing and positive pregnancy and birth – it also enables parents to start their parenting journey in a very empowered way.
You will learn relaxation techniques so that you can give your baby a welcome that is calm, gentle, and safe.
We will help you to nurture a positive mindset and learn to use techniques for deep relaxation and breathing – yes, breathing is still very important during a caesarean birth and we will explain why during the class.
The Benefits of Positive Caesarean Birth
- Highlights caesarean birthing as the beautiful, peaceful experience that it can be with emphasis on mother and baby;
- Provides the techniques for relaxation, visualisation, breathing and for a calm, positive caesarean birth experience;
- Releases fears and concerns about medical procedures;
- Promotes special bonding of mother, baby and birthing companion;
- Creates a more integral role for the birthing companion;
- Results in a calm and alert baby who sleeps and feeds well;
- Provides information on how the couple particularly the mum can have an active participation in the birth of their baby;
- Fosters more rapid postnatal recovery.
What You Will Learn in Hypnobirthing Classes
The Positive Caesarean Birth course is run over a 4 hour period in the privacy of your own home, and in addition to the program we can really chat about your personal circumstances and you can ask as many questions as you like.
I want you to get the most out of your classes, so if we run over time, this is okay.
You will receive your own folder of resources, information and visualisations including two practice albums “Caesarean Birth – Calm & Relaxed” and the “Hypnosis for Childbirth” (either CD or MP3 download).
I am also really excited to share that we now also have a “Positive Caesarean Online Course” so for those who find it difficult to organise face to face classes, this is the next best thing.
Just click on the image to go through to the Positive Caesarean Birth Online Course details
If you would like to see a video of a positive, calm caesarean birth experience by hypnobirthing couple Jessica and Sam, please go to this link to watch:
I look forward to working with you to create a calm, positive caesarean birth for your baby.