The Hypnobirthing Australia™ program has many benefits and is uniquely designed for Australian mothers and their birth companions. Hypnobirthing Australia™ classes prepare you with the knowledge, confidence and tools you need to birth calmly.
Birth can, and should be, a positive experience – one that you will always want to remember.
Here are some of the hypnobirthing benefits:
- Eliminates or greatly reduces the need for medical intervention;
- Shortens the first stage of labour by several hours;
- Eliminates fatigue during labour, leaving the mum feeling awake and energetic;
- Eliminates the risk of hyperventilation from “shallow” breathing methods;
- Promotes special bonding of mother, baby and birthing companion;
- Reduces the risk of pelvic floor problems;
- Fosters more rapid postnatal recovery;
- Returns birthing to the beautiful, peaceful experience nature intended;
- Creates a more integral role for the birthing companion;
- Results in a calm and alert baby who sleeps and feeds well;
- Promotes fewer special circumstances requiring intervention.
- Creates a calm, positive birth experience even if special circumstances arise.
Watch this calm and positive birth using Hypnobirthing Australia™ techniques. We give thanks to the couple and Hypnobirthing Ipswich for sharing such a wonderful experience and also to Jen at The Heart of Motherhood for filming.
My name is Vicki Hobbs and I am a Childbirth Educator (Back to Basics Birthing), Hypnobirthing Australia Practitioner, Remedial Massage Therapist specialising in Pregnancy Massage, Birth & Postpartum Doula, Certified Placenta Encapsulator, Hypnotherapist, Aromatherapist, Reiki Practitioner and Life Coach. I am based in the northern suburbs of Perth and can be contacted by email by [email protected] or phone (08) 9303 9111.