“Education, planning and preparation….
to change the way you think about birth.”
What I Can Help You With
Your pregnancy and birth experiences are unique to you.
“Focus on your birth, not what the text book says.”
- Eliminate the fear of pregnancy, labour and birth.
- Plan and prepare for your birth in a positive way.
- Feel confident and educated so you can make informed choices.
- Have a toolbox of techniques that you and your partner can use to achieve a positive, calm birth.
- Celebrate your pregnancy and nurture your body during this special time with a qualified therapist.
About Vicki Hobbs
I started my own business as a health care professional in 2004 and have
been working with pregnant women since 2006.
My interest in the mind / body connection is what prompted me to become a
highly qualified practitioner in many different modalities, so that I can
help you to prepare your body for your growing baby and to minimise any pain
and discomfort during your pregnancy and birth.
It gives me joy to do this work and support you with knowledge, tools and
techniques in a non-judgemental way so you are confident and fearless during
pregnancy, labour and birth.
As Featured On Channel 9 News